For more information about modern Paganism, take a look at these other sites.
- Summerstar (http://summerstar.org/): An annual Pagan festival held in the summers about an hour and a half from Portland, Oregon.
- Seattle Pagan (http://seapagan.org/): This is a mailing list for Pagans living in Western Washington.
- The Aquarian Tabernacle Church (http://aquatabch.org/): Providing religious services and support to the Wiccan community.
- Our Lady of the Earth and Sky (http://oloteas.org/): A nondenominational Pagan church based in Seattle.
The following sites have been disbanded or are otherwise not operating:
- Sylvan Grove (http://www.sylvangrove.com/): A Seattle coven. As of the last time this page was edited, their site was down.
- Seattle CUUPS (http://seattlecuups.com/): The Seattle University Unitarian Universalist Congregation Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (say that three times real fast) has unfortunately disbanded as of March 11, 2008.
- The Reformed Druids of North America (http://rdna.org/): An informal neo-Pagan form of nature worship with a healthy dose of good-natured humor. As of the last time this page was edited, their site was down.
- Widdershins (http://widdershins.org/): A newspaper for the Pagan community. It has been on hiatus since 2007, but back issues are available through the website.
- Northwest Covenant of the Goddess (http://angelfire.com/wa/nwcog/): NWCoG used to provide resources to those seeking information about the Pagan community. It disbanded on February 28, 2005.
If you know of any links or organizations to add, contact Adr. Diane at (206) 781–0813, or email email@example.com.